CS2389 4G Signal Analyser with Colour LCD Touch Screen
The CS2389 4G Signal Analyser is the replacement for the Dycon D2377 signal tester.
The new CSL Dual CS2389 updtaes the design and function of this popular 4G Signal tester with a new tocuh screen interface. It is intended to be used to identify the optimum location for your cellular connected device prior to installation
by searching all local base stations. It feeds back the network availability, radio technology (2G/3G/4G), Bit Error Rate (BER) and signal strength.
Key Features and Benefits for installers:
- New colour touch screen with a handy dashboard menu
- Quick Survey Button to run a survey in just one click
- Fully visual monitor mode
- Up to 20-hour battery life
- Memory space holds survey results for up to 250 tests
- Available in 10 different languages
- USB firmware upgrades
- CS2389 4G variant can be used for 2G/3G/4G surveys
The CS2389 Signal tester is supplied as standard with the rubber protective boot / cover, and comes with a stylus, world charger, USB cable and SIM adapters.