Amit VHG760 4G Router
Amit VHG760 Embedded LTE 4G Router
- Multi-Purpose M2M and In-vehicle cellular gateway for M2M Remote Access and Monitoring and Moving Vehicle and Mobile Office applications.
- Equipped with one LTE module for high speed cellular network access.
- WiFi Compliance N300; Multiple (8) SSIDs for privilege group users.
- 2*FE LAN ports with tag based and port based VLANs easily to group control and relocate traffic pattern.
- With GPS and provide ability for vehicle tracking or fleet management. (GPS antenna not inlcuded)
- Fully protocol with NAT/Routing/IPv6 compatible with most IP network.
- IPSec, PPTP, and L2TP VPN support up to 16 concurrent tunnels with max 70Mbps throughput (IPSec).
- Firewall with SPI and IPS prevent hacker attacking and enhance network efficiency.
- SNMP, Telnet CLI, and TR-069 for administrator to manage system.
- QoS and Bandwidth management for optimal bandwidth usage.
- ISO7637 compatible 9V~36V power input. Rugged metal case with vibration and shock proof, bracket mounting kit, easy to install in various place.
VHG760 Basic Configuration Video Guide
You can view the VHG760 basic configuration video below which covers things like configuring APN settings, change router user name and password, changing WiFi settings, configuring port forwarding ane enabling mobile data usage monitoring and SMS alerts.